Toronto Central LHIN has implemented the Electronic Coordinated Care Planning (eCCP) which will automate the paper Coordinated Care Plan (version 2) developed by Health Quality Ontario (HQO).
The goal of eCCP is to allow members of the circle of care within different health service providers to collaborate securely and efficiently by creating, updating, sharing, and viewing a client’s coordinated care plan electronically.
To support the implementation of eCCP the Health Partner Gateway (HPG) web-based application, hosted by Health Shared Services Ontario (HSSO) is being utilized which will allow secure exchange of health information between HSPs and their partners, including Toronto Central LHIN Home and Community Care team members. The tool will enable all partners involved in the clients care to collaborate on clients coordinated care plan in real-time.
The project was initiated in winter 2018 and will begin with HSPs identified by sub-region teams.
How will eCCP benefit clients and caregivers?
- Creates better care experience by enabling providers to proactively respond to client needs with access to up-to-date information and version control of the eCCP
- Clients can have timelier access to their CCP as information is efficiently shared and updated electronically across service providers and clinicians
- Increased security of client Personal Health Information (PHI) by minimizing paper copies containing PHI
How will eCCP benefit Health Service Providers and clinicians?
- Reduce administrative burden by minimizing faxing and automating the process of creating, updating and sharing CCPs
- Provide faster access to the client’s CCP through a centralized location
- Provide real time notification on CCP updates through email notifications
- Support the ability to share plans with participants that are not yet using the electronic system through exportable and printable PDFs
- Providers will have access to view a summary of Home Care client records through the HPG
eCCP Registration and Consent Forms
Important– The eCCP Registration and Consent Forms are to be completed and faxed to 416-506-0374 if the client is consenting to an electronic Coordinated Care Plan
If the client wishes to proceed with Coordinated Care Planning but not using the electronic solution, please proceed with the existing paper process. The Health Quality Ontario Coordinated Care Plan (version 2.0) can be downloaded here
Organizations live with eCCP
- Toronto East Integrated Service Team (TE IST)
- Toronto West Integrated Service Team (TW IST)
- Positive Service Coordination
|Fred Victor Place
- CSS West
- CSS West Somali Program
- Stop Program
- Court Program
- Drop-in Services
- Transitional Housing program
|Parkdale Queen West
- Primary Care
- Urban Health
The Neighbourhood Group
| St.Stephen's Community House
- Urban Health and Homelessness Services
If you have any further questions, please refer to the FAQ’s below or contact Toronto Central LHIN Digital Health at Digital.Health@tc.lhins.on.ca